Sunday, October 26, 2008

Redneck Toothfairy!


Today's post brought to you by the Tooth Fairy, "Gaily collecting teeth and scaring children for as long as I can get away with it!"

Yes Indeed, That's yours' truly dressed for a Halloween party as a redneck Tooth Fairy! I figure that I chose well, since I got lots of laughs and all the girls were pinching my ass!! LOL The sad part is that I didn't win the costume contest!! I came in 4th! Behind a store-bought costume, There is no justice! I figure the judges were bought off, or drunk. Since it was a bar, I guessing drunk, I mean who in this economy (besides a politician) can afford to bribe anyone?

So it was a fun night and everyone had a blast. The band was jammin' and the crowd was happy, and I just love Halloween when the girls release their inner exhibitionist! The number of naughty nurses and teachers were in their normal levels, but there was one that made my heart go pitter-pat, a naughty paramedic! she was hot! I'm gonna put the slide show up on You Tube so you can check it out soon. search Halloweenies ( or just click the link! )

No comments: